Sunday, July 28, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome!

My name is Lucas and my partner's name is Joel. Just to tell a little bit about us, Joel has been training dogs for 27 years. He started in France where he grew up and came to the states about 7 years ago and has brought his knowledge here to continue his journey of dog training. He does all types of training, from obedience and family protection to the french ring sport competition. We practice the "sit, stay, come", jumping, nipping, chewing, running away, doing business in the house, not listening,and more. So, do you think your dog is trouble? Think you have tried everything? Well no need to fret because there is no problem that we can not fix.Visit our website at elitedogcenter.com for more information, or join in on the conversation here at our blog. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Joel and Lucas for training my three Belgian Malinois'. They have improved so much. Joel, you are an excellent trainer capable of training any dog for anything. Lucas, you are an awesome Decoy who has learned a lot of skills ina short time. Thank you guys again for all the help and fun times training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel trained out GSD Solo for 3 months at out home and we are very pleased how well Solo progressed threw his training Joel is a very honest and reliable trainer and we will use him again in the near future.

    Marty Starocci
    Port Saint Lucie Fl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joel is an excellent trainer. He trained my blue pit. He is so obedient and follows simple commands. He stopped jumping up on guest when they came to the house. Once when we had to go away for a trip out of the state, he took care of my baby and returned him to us as soon as we got home. Excellent job, and a great personality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words alone cannot describe how I can begin to express my sincere appreciation to each of you. Joel showed me how to communicate with my dog in a way that a dog would understand. He transformed my relationship with my dog. When training, he teaches you to understand the dog's natural behaviors, drives and how to work to modify their behaviors. I highly recommend Joel, no matter what stage of training your dog might need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joel and lucas thank you both for helping me train my belgain malinois for french ring I look forward to training with you in the near future because I have a couple of pups coming to me soon to be trained. Thanks kenny paoletti

    ReplyDelete